Your new college ID is a valuable object. It's not only an emblem and access pass for campus grounds, it's also a way to get free or discounted rates on stores, admission, and more.
You are in a prime marketing niche. Your age group is constantly looking for the latest fashions and goods that are affordable for a college student. But you’re not going to just buy anything, you’ve got certain expectations when it comes to being “wowed” for your money.
Below are just some of the top student discounts out there. Find more by checking with each restaurant, store, or attraction on their student discount!
- Banana Republic* - 10% off in stores
- Eddie Bauer - 15% off regular priced items
- PacSun - 10% off in stores and online
- Goodwill - 10% off in certain locations
- J. Crew* - 15% off in stores and online
- TOMS Shoes - 10% off online
Check out additional fashion discounts by looking at the current offers on UniDays.
Food and gas
- Arby’s* - 10% off your order
- Buffalo Wild Wings - 10% off your order
- Burger King* - 10% off in stores
- Chick-Fil-A* - Free drink with your order
- Chipotle* - Free small drink with your order
- Dairy Queen* - 10% off your order
- Pizza Hut* - 10-20% off your order
- Qdoba - Free drink with your order
- Rosa’s Cafe* - 10% off your order
- Souper Salad - 10% off with student ID
- Sam’s Club - Discounts offered to collegiate Members
- United Supermarkets - Rewards members (open to everyone!) get a fuel discount code, giving them up to $1.00 off per gallon
Technology & Subscription Services
- Apple - Receive an educational discount and a free bonus with any purchase of a Mac or iPad as a college student
- Dell - Get a Dell $100 Promo eGift card on all systems over $499
- Spotify - Spotify Premium (music streaming with no ads) and Hulu Limited Commercials plan for only $4.99 a month
- Amazon Prime - Students can get free two-day shipping for six months, plus discounted Prime and other deals
News, Entertainment & Miscellaneous
- The Economist - Students with an International Student Identity Card can get up to 69% off in savings, plus free gifts from The Economist
- The New York Times - Get a special college rate from The New York Times at just 99 cents for the first four weeks (and 50% off the regular rate after that)
- The Wall Street Journal - Students can get a discounted subscription from The Wall Street Journal, too. You’ll get more than 75% off regular rates for print, online, and mobile delivery.
- Barnes and Noble* - Discounts up to 40% off the top 100 books
- Cinemark Movies 16 - Discounted movie tickets available, depending on showtime
- Cinemark Tinseltown - Cheaper movie tickets depending on the showing
- FedEx Office - Using your student ID, you can save 30% on documents and 20% on shipping services with FedEx Office
Before you checkout at a store, restaurant, movie theater, or anywhere you spend money, ask if they have any student discounts! If they do, it can make quite the difference.
*At participating locations. Call the location closest to you to see if they offer a student discount.
Have everything you need for your dorm this semester? Check out our Ultimate Dorm Room Essentials Guide to find out.